When you’re expecting, you think a lot about the future. The miracle of a new life in the family household is amazing–but can also be intimidating if you consider how something so tiny can make such a huge difference in your life–forever! It’s astounding how big of an impact one little person can make.
Obviously, you’ll want an action plan to protect your family. Smart Start Investments will help you with the necessary steps to provide a brilliant future for your child.
- Protect your child’s future by insuring your life. If you already have an insurance policy you may want to increase the amount of coverage you have, and include your newborn as a beneficiary.
- If you have no life/income insurance, there’s never been a better time than now to think about getting coverage. After all, there’s now an extra mouth around that you’ll need to ensure will be fed, should the unanticipated arise!
- Imagine suddenly being struck down with a life-altering illness. How would your family survive if you weren’t able to provide? Even in the case of a non-fatal ailment, critical illness insurance provides a lump sum payment to keep your finances healthy. So your only concern will be getting better.
- Do you and your spouse’s existing benefit plans cover the associated costs of your newest addition? Also, make certain your baby is added to the plan’s coverage.
Personal Health/Dental Insurance is viable option if your employer doesn’t offer group insurance. After all, dental work and prescription drugs aren’t covered by provincial health plans.
Learn more about :
- Life Term Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental/Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.